Certificate IV in Community Services
This qualification will provide you with the skills and knowledge to be effective in a range of complex roles in the workplace, including:
- Working with groups to achieve community development outcomes
- Developing, facilitating and reviewing all aspects of case management
- Working with diverse people
- Promoting positive and responsible behaviour in individuals and groups
- Responding to client needs.
Course Duration and Delivery
The 12 month program is delivered in shorter, more manageable terms of learning.
This allows you to focus on specific sections of the program at one time.
These terms also provide the perfect ‘check point’ over the duration of the program to monitor and support your progress.
Each term, you will enjoy an innovative 360 degree learning experience.
After a program orientation session, you will engage in online group workshops and tutorials, online activities, and have access to on-demand support as required.
- Case Worker
- Community Services Worker
- Family Support Worker
- Outreach Officer
Request a free demo
Ready to take the next step? Then book a free demo session with our team.
You will be able to see first-hand the type of learning activities and course materials you will enjoy as part of your course.