Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
This qualification will take you to the next level of your early childhood career. You will develop a variety of skills and understanding, including:
- Leading an effective work team with confidence
- Supporting children’s well-being, creativity, learning and development
- Designing and implementing childcare curriculum
- Maintaining compliance and professional practice
- Working with families to provide education and care for children.
Course Duration and Delivery
The 12 month program is delivered in shorter, more manageable terms of learning. This allows you to focus on specific sections of the program at one time. These terms also provide the perfect ‘check point’ over the duration of the program to monitor and support your progress.
Each term, you will enjoy an innovative 360 degree learning experience. After a program orientation session, you will engage in online group workshops and tutorials, online activities, and have access to on-demand support as required. You will also gain hands-on experience from your industry work placement which includes a check-in visit from your trainer.
- Early Childhood Educator (Diploma level)
- Family Day Care Coordinator
- Early Childhood Education Coordinator
The pre-requisite for this program is either a CHC30121 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care or CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care.
Request a free demo
Ready to take the next step?
Then book a free demo session with our team.
You will be able to see first-hand the type of learning activities and course materials you will enjoy as part of your course.